Specs: 5,000 square feet
- No Use Allowed: 10 and under (The wellness center is not designed for young children and can be unsafe for this age group. Youth are not allowed to use the equipment or hang out in this area even if supervised.)
- Supervised Use Allowed: Restricted Use for ages 11-12- Supervised access to the 4 youth weight machines, treadmills and bikes. A wellness orientation is required prior to equipment use
- Unsupervised Use Allowed: 13 and older have access to all machines
We recommend a Wellness Orientation for all members. This is a free service that allows you to meet with a Y staff member for one hour to go over the machines- proper use, weight and rep recommendations, proper posture. Work Smarter, Not Harder and avoid injury by using proper technique in the Wellness Center. To sign up for an orientation please see a Welcome Center Representative today.
Wellness Center Rules:
- Any sneaker worn outside is strictly prohibited in the wellness center or on wellness equipment.
- Only athletic sneakers; no boots, shoes or sandal of any kind. No bare feet in the wellness center or on the equipment.
- Appropriate attire must be worn; no jeans; no clothing unsuitable for a family facility.
- Please wipe down machines after use.
- Please limit use of cardio machines to 30 minutes during peak times to be respectful of all members needs.
- Equipment should only be used for its intended use, inappropriate use or abuse of any YMCA equipment can result in the suspension or termination of membership.