The Keene Young Men’s Christian Association serves men, women and children of all ages, races, incomes and religions throughout the Monadnock region with services and programs designed to increase health, teach life and leadership skills and promote family unity.
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
The Y is For Youth Development, For Healthy Living and For Social Responsibility
The Keene Family is a not-for-profit community service organization which has no private owners or stockholders. The Y is governed by a board of community volunteers, male and female who represent the Y’s service area.
- Laura Seraichick, President
- Noel Spear, Vice President
- Mike Hoefer, Secretary
- Peter Mangan, Treasurer
- Steve Bragdon
- Peter Delaney
- Dr. Robert Englund
- James Funk
- Doug Green Esq.
- Dr. Birgitte Hastings
- Bill Kelleher
- Kelly Kelley
- Josh Meehan
- Dr. John Schlegelmilch
- Nat Stout
- Dr. Douglas Wilson
- Camp Takodah – Website for the Cheshire YMCA’s Camp Takodah!
- Cheshire YMCA - Our neighbor YMCA
- Monadnock United Way - Major supporter to the Keene Family YMCA each year through its annual campaign!
- Fenton Family Dealerships - Fenton Family Dealerships donations support the Keene Family YMCA!
- Vision 20/20 Cheshire Medical Center-Looking to make Keene the healthiest community in the US by 2020!
- SAU 29 & SAU38- Keene and Swanzey school districts, partnering with the Y for quality programs and after school care options
- Monadnock Family Services: The founder of the innovative “In-Shape” Program
- Phoenix House- Substance abuse services
- Monadnock Center for Violence Prevention
- Monadnock Alcohol and Drug Abuse Coalition
- Cheshire Coalition for Tobacco Free Communities
- Easter Seals
- Wellness House- Providing AIDS services for the Monadnock Region
- Brattleboro Retreat- Offering high-quality inpatient and outpatient mental health & addiction treatment for children, adolescents and adults.
- The New Hampshire West Chapter of the American Red Cross- The New Hampshire West Chapter of the American Red Cross has been an major partner to the Keene Family YMCA!